Translate

Sunday, August 1, 2010

21st Annual High Altitude and Cross Country Distance Camp

This is my 9th year working at the Adams State High Altitude and Cross Country Camp.
My 5th year speaking and sharing my running experiences. Many hours of volunteer work, 200+ athletes from all over the country, lots of hard training, classes, and a lot of fun.. Here are some videos from this years' camp..

Looking for some motivation?
Coach Damon Martin's Speech at Cole Park




What are Campers Saying?


Meghan Montoya from Los Alamos High School, New Mexico.


Victoria Trujillo from Los Alamos High School, New Mexico.

XC Camp Has Talent


The Champions "Beat The Crap Out Of Crap"

Adams State a Big Awesome Family

4 comments:

Karl Erickson said...

Hey Zoila!

I enjoyed reading this blog and watching the videos. It gave me a good sense of the atmosphere at the Adams State High Altitude and Cross Country Camp. It looks like a very positive place for young athletes to come and train and grow as individuals. I liked the sense of family the campers had. It must be very inspiring for the campers to get the chance to hang out and train with you!

Keep up the great work Zoila!

Unknown said...

Looks like a really fun camp. I like the 'stomp' music. Great videos! This fires me up to post some more clips from the Boys and Girls Club.

Mustafa Abdur-Rahim said...

Zoila!!!!! Good ole camps huh... Alamosa looks so nice in the summer haha. I hope you're well, and keep the passion live man. From the looks of it, it seems so live ;-)!

Mustafa Abdur-Rahim said...

Zoila!!!! good ole camps huh, still at it! Alamosa looks so nice in the summer haha. I hope all is well and the training is going well!

Keep the passion live man. From the looks of it the passion is very live for you ;-)!