Translate

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Run With US!

 
Who and What Is Run With US!? I have been a member of the In The Arena Roster since 2005. Its been 7 years since I started my journey as a professional athlete and mentor. In those years, I have had my share of fails and successes (aka blessings) in and out the roads. Yet, the love and passion I have built through the years for mentoring is beyond this world. Ever since I can remember, I have always have mentors and these mentors have had shaped my life in an unimaginable way.   When I was invited to collaborate with Run With US!and the USA Track and Field Foundation I did not even have to think twice. Collaborating with USATF Foundation would give me the opportunity to reach out to more kids and at the same time help our Olympians and the new generation of aspiring Olympians get involved.
  RWUS! launched on February of 2012 at Muir Middle School in Los Angeles, for more details you can click here. On April we started a RWUS!Colorado in Alamosa at Ortega Middle School. I have many pictures and amazing testimonies to share, but for now you can follow us on facebook and get a sneak peek of what we have been doing.

No comments: