Translate

Sunday, March 8, 2015

ESL Classes


 Some of my most favorite moments in pictures from our English as a Second Language Classes!



  I can not think of another way to give back.. I take this opportunity and this moment very seriously. It really makes me feel bless in many ways. Each class has become my meditation, reflection and inspiration moment. This women bring the best in me as a person and I love it. I feel extremely bless to pass on what I've learned.  A language I have fallen in love and that has opened many doors of opportunity and allowed me come into contact with extraordinary people and places.
 I do believe that  Education is the key to success, growth and happiness. I'm proud to be part of something bigger than myself~ I am proud of this amazing group of women. Their work, dedication and commitment is inspiring!






An A+ homework assignment!




My In The Arena  L.L. Bean tote bag in every class. 














 Where: Tierra Nueva Apartments in Alamosa, Colorado. Main Office
When: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
Time: 10:00a.m to 12:00p.m 

Be, Dream, Believe!
Se, Sueña y Cree!

No comments: