Translate

Monday, April 21, 2008

STILL IN BOSTON!

I am still in beautiful Boston. Besides being very sore and nursing some blisters, we are enjoying the extended stay in the east coast at Amory and David Salem's place. Also, I am trying to figure out how to post an Spanish interview for my family and friends that are non-Enlish speakers and want to know how I am doing and how I look after placing 4th at the USA Women Marathon Olympic Trials yesterday here in Boson.... I will try to be fair and if this works out, I will have an English interview for all of you soon.

The folllowing interview was conducted by Alicia Zapata.






AUN EN BOSTON

Aun me encuentro en la hermosa ciudad de Boston. Aparte de estar super adolorida y cuidando de unas cuantas ampollas; estoy disfrutando al maximo mi estancia en en el la costa oeste en casa de Amory and David Salem. Tambien estoy tratado de poner una entrevista en espanol para familiares y amigos que no hablan ingles y que estan ansciosos de saber como estoy y como me veo despues de haber obtenido un 4to lugar en el selectivo para el equipo del maraton olympico de Estados Unidos. Tratare de ser justa y si esto funciona, tendre un entrevista en Ingles para todos ustedes muy pronto. Entrevista con Zoila Gomez Por: Alicia Zapata

http://www.youtube.com/user/rungomezrun

No comments: