Translate

Monday, May 10, 2010

BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB

Welcome to the Boys and Girls Club in Alamosa. This is the place where I will be doing a lot of my community service. I will be coming in Monday through Friday from 3:00p.m to 6:00p.m. I will be spending most of my time tutoring and helping in other areas when necessary. Last week was my first official week and It was a blast. If you don't believe me, just take a look at some of the pictures.


TUTORING CENTER



"Done with my Math homework"




" Math homework can be fun and entertaining!"


" I love drawing"




" So that's what it meant.. I get it!




On Friday, we made personal cards for our Moms..
"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY"


THE ART ROOM


Thank You paint cards we made on Monday..



Learning how to Knit



"Im making a blanket"



"My dream house"

" I want to be a singer when I grow up..

In the drawing I see myself singing in front of thousands of fans"




GAME AREA






"Zoila Gomez, Im going to win this time"


"That was GREAT!


THE GYM



" Pull Harder!"




" Team Work"






"Love Jumping"






No comments: