Translate

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thankful



Thanksgiving is the only festivitie or event we celebrate as a Family. Here a few events, people,  I am thankful for:

Im thankful for my health, both emotional and physical. 

Im thankful for my immediate family in Alamosa.  My sister, brother in law and my nephews. They allow me to be a sister,  aunt and sister in law on daily basis. I love and enjoy those roles in my life very much. 

I am thankful for all my brothers and sisters. Without them I would not be me. Thanks to them Im more understanding towards others. 

I'm thankful for all my  friends here in the USA and different parts of the world and their health. 

Im thankful to have a close relationship with my mother. She is the person I admire the most. To have her as a friend is the greatest blessing there is. I enjoy our long distance conversations and look forward to spend quality time with her now that Thanksgiving reunited us one more time. I look forwardto another dose of  endless stories of wisdom and survival. 

Im thankful for In The Arena. I Love having the opportunity to create, share, implement, teach, learn, bond with our youth and adults alike. Sharing this passion for life and making dreams come true is fascinating. Thankful for all of you involved with the In The Arena. Thank you for keeping ITA moving forward!


Im thankful for L.L. Bean and its partnership with In The Arena. Having its support means a lot the entire organization. To witness an amazing production click HERE


Im Thankful for this amazing Thanksgiving week where we got a chance to travel to Oklahoma to reunite with my sisterAlicia and her husband Luke, Luke's grandmother,my mother, and friends from our childhood. It was wonderful to remember our adventures. 

Thankful to be back home rejuvenated and excited to keep after my community work with the English as Second Language classes, the after school program and marathon training. 

Im also thankful to Be, Dream and Believe! 

What are you thankful for? 

No comments: