Translate

Saturday, November 10, 2007

A NEW PHASE IN MY LIFE!


March 10th, 2007
Alamosa, Colorado

I truly believe that there is a time and a place for everything and this is “In the Arena’s place and time.” I am very excited and honored to be part of this organization. I also feel extremely blessed for having people who believe in us and are helping us to become the best we can possibly be. I am very motivated to be “In The Arena.” I am ready to fight. I am ready to get up in case I get knocked down. I am ready to give my best. I am ready to spend myself in a worthy cause. I am ready to make the best of this opportunity. I am ready to know either victory or defeat.

I know there are so many athletes out there who are anxiously waiting for a chance. They are waiting for someone to open a door for them. I knocked on doors for two years after I graduated from Adams State. I am glad the journey has not been easy. Otherwise, most likely I would not appreciate the way I do what I have now. Without any doubt this is the time for “In the Arena” to not only make a difference in my life, but in the lives of those that have dreams and aspire to achieve great things in life. It is a great honor and privilege to share some of my experiences and this part of my life with you and “In the Arena”. God Bless us all! Zoila.

No comments: